Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Couldnt Sleep

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
So I decided to animate the assembly of the Appliance Garage. This was done with SketchUp and an ad-in that allows setting individual scene transition and dwell times.

Note the square portal in the right side, inside panel is for access to the electrical connections for the outlets in the back splash. Since the cable for this must move with the slide-out counter top, the side wall is hollow and open below the counter top.

Yesterday, I stained everything that needed it. In order to match the existing cabinets in our kitchen, I used a Homestead Extra Dark Walnut dye with an oil based stain over it. I need to get some polyurethane before I can begin the finishing.




TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment