Monday, March 3, 2014

The chair is done!

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
I managed to complete my miniature chair. Unfortunately, this happened on the same week that my camera is out of town, so I finished the video using my sons old "Small Wonder" camera. Yeah, its a small wonder that it works at all. So...SORRY ABOUT THE VIDEO QUALITY!  The middle section is okay, because I shot that last weekend.

Once my camera gets home Ill post some good pictures of the project. Anyway, this was a really tricky undertaking and one that ate up my time over three weekends. Dealing with really small stuff is hard because there is not much room for error. So while I wouldnt recommend actually making this particular project, it was a good exercise to challenge myself and my tools.

Next week: bandsaw boxes. You cant screw them up!


TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment